A simpletool called a composter or compost, is just a waste basket for the kitchen, not big enough for the size of yard waste such as leaves fall litter.
- Makes it seem easy enough, but the most interesting design is user friendly, easy to use. Simple tool to make compost that serves as a composter is not placed too high as composter crank so easy to insert and remove the compost
- Door size large enough to shovel and rake may enter in
- Can be rotated so easy tossing it
- Drum (can be from metal or plastic, which I use plastic). Can be purchased ditukang used plastic jerry cans on the roadside. It costs about Rp175.000
- A pair of hinges
- Bolts and nuts are small size + / - 20 pcs
- Nuts and bolts of a length of 6 cm + / - 6 pk
- Bolts to the rafters 16 pieces
- 2 pcs latch
- 1 pc handle
- 4 pcs wheels
- 2 stalks rafters 4/6 along the 1/2 meter
- 1 piece of lath along the 40 cm
The equipment needed to make the simple style composters:
- Electric drill
- Cutting electrical / Chainsaw
Step Making a simple tool or composter composters
- Make didrum sign to the door with a marker. Do not be too wide, leaving room for the wheels and bolts.
- Cut with an electric cutter / chainsaw
- Trim edges with Grinder / emery
- Mark the door with a marker, make a hole with a drill, then attach the hinges with nuts and bolts.
- Mark where the latch, the drill holes, and attach the handle.
- Battens are fitted above the door so that the door does not dented entrance. Make a hole with a drill and tighten the nuts and bolts that are longer.
- Make holes around the drum to the air.
- Attach the handle
- Take the wheel ketukang electric welding. Wheel welded so bearingnya not rotate.
- Attach wheels dikaso a distance of 35 cm. Now we have two rafters with wheels.
- Place both pieces of rafters with a distance of 75 cm kitchen garden. Rafters can be nailed to the ground or a cemented or detained with a brick or whatever you have in the yard. Place the drum on wheels.